1.The main function with this website is to sell and buy used student literature. Lundab�cker acts only as the agent between the seller and the buyer. The seller pays a commission for the service once the book is sold.
2. The user understands and accepts the terms below, together with the incurrent risks that the selling and buying of used books brings with it, for example underlining, problems with payment, wrong version, limited availability and other risks associated with buying and selling used books.
3. We only accept books in good `condition`, that don't have too much underlining, where no pages are missing and no water damage exists; work books should be empty or have only very few pages filled out. Books with software must contain original CDs.
4. The sales price is decided by the seller, but cannot be higher than 75% of the original price at the time of buying the book. The price is set according to the condition of the book and the seller has to classify the books according to the following criteria:
a. Excellent - books that have no underlining and where the general condition of the book is excellent.
b. Good condition - books that have a few underlinings, and where the general condition is acceptable.
c. Readable - books that have a lot of underlinings but whose condition allows it to be read and used by the buyer.
Lundab�cker does not get involved in the setting of the price, but has the right to accept or refuse a book at the time of turning it in, if the price of the book seems to be put too high or if the condition of the book is not acceptable.
5. Commission for buying and selling - the user who acts as the seller, must pay a commission of 20 SEK if the sales price is below 200 SEK, or 10% of the sales price when this is above 200 SEK. VAT on the commission is included in the price the commission is deducted from the sales price at the time of the sale. Buy: the buyer only has to pay the price indicated in the book, and will not have to pay any other commission or fee for the transaction.
6. Time limit for turning in and picking up of books. After registering the book in our system no time limit exists for turning in the book to our store. You do have to turn in the book in order to sell it, but how long after the registration is up to the seller. Turned in books will be given a time limit for how long it will be kept for sale that will be agreed upon during the time of turning in the book. This limit can be 3, 6, or 10 months. Books that have not been picked up before the expiry date will automatically be extended for another 10 months without any cost to the seller. It is not the responsibility of Lundab�ckers to remind the seller that his/her books are getting close to the expiry date or has expired. If the seller wishes to pick up his/her books earlier than the expiry date, he/she needs to pay the provision for the book.
7. Lundab�cker carries the responsibility to display the books that are for sale.
8. As soon as the sale has been completed, the seller must pick up the money in person in our store during the hours set apart for this purpose. We can also transfer the money at no extra cost directly into the sellers bank account if he/she wishes. It is not the responsibility of Lundab�cker to inform the seller of the status of his/her books, but will be responsible for providing an online system that allows the seller to verify the status of his/her books, and will inform the seller within reasonable time when his/her book(s) have been sold.
9. Sales guarantee. Used books have no guarantee and it is assumed that the buyer understands and accepts those terms and the condition of the book at the time of the buy. Because of this, no reclamations or returns are accepted.
10. Responsibility in case of loss. Lundab�cker is responsible for replacing a book in similar condition as at the time of turning in the book. If the book cannot be replaced, Lundab�cker commits to replace the seller with 45% of the lowest price on the national market.
11. Reservation of books. Lundab�cker offers an online system where you can reserve a certain book. The reservation is not confirmed until the book has been taken off the sales list and it has been confirmed by e-mail to the buyer that the book has been reserved. This service is free of cost both for the seller and the buyer.
12. The seller guarantees that the books for sale are his/her property and that Lundab�cker carries no responsibility for the origin of the book and only acts as an agent between the seller and the buyer.
13. International Payment:
Lundab�cker will transfer International Payments using www.paypal.com. The seller must provide the account information and incorporate it into "My details" at www.lundabocker.se. Transfers are made mainly in Swedish crowns every Friday after the book(s) are sold. The seller is responsible for verifying that PayPal is available in their country and pay any possible cost of using this service.
Lundab�cker SMS Service
1. The main function with Lundab�cker SMS Service is to display the seller's book on our website www.lundabocker.se. The Lundab�cker website acts only as display for the seller. The seller pays a commission for the service once the book is registered.
2. Lundab�cker SMS Service carries the responsibility to display the books on their website www.lundabocker.se after the sellers has paid the fee for his/her transaction.
3. Books must be in good condition, that means they don't have too much underlining, no pages are missing and no water damage exists; work books should be empty or have only very few pages filled out. Books with software must contain original CDs.
4. The sales price is decided by the seller
5. The seller guarantees that the books for sale are his/her property and that Lundab�cker carries no responsibility for the origin of the book and only acts responsible to display the books on their website www.lundabocker.se
6. The book or books will be displayed after the commission has been paid. The time limit for displaying the book is 6 months. After this period of time the ad for the book is automatically deleted.
7. You agree that Lundab�cker is not responsible for the actions of Lundab�cker SMS services sellers, individually or colletively. Lundab�cker is not responsible for any information or books posted by the seller. Lundab�cker, however, reserves the right at all times to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or other materials, in whole or in part, that in Lundab�cker's sole discretion is objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
8. You, the seller, are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display on the advertising of your book or transmit to other Members.
9. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Lundab�cker has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other Members regarding any issue in your transaction.